[Announcement of Brain Pool(BP) Program for Inviting Outstanding Scientists from Overseas] 2019년도 제2차 해외고급과학자초빙사업(BP) 연장공고 안내
A. Fields of Research
: All fields in science and technology
– Preference fields: high correlation fields related to *8 leading industry technology fields and ** 3 strategic investment fields
*8 Leading industry technology fields: Smart Factory, Smart Farm, Smart City, FinTech, New Energy Industry, Drone, Future Vehicle, Bio health
** 3 Strategic investment fields: Data Economics (Big Data/Block Chain/Shared Economy), Artificial Intelligence, Hydrogen Economics
B. Eligibility of Brain Pool Candidates (Invited Scientists): Outstanding overseas scientists who have been awarded a doctoral degree for more than five years.
C. Program period
: (Type 1) 6-12 months*, (Type 2) 3 years (2+1)
* (Type 1) 3-12 months for industrial bodies
※ For Type 2, it will be decided whether to be continued or not the last year (3rd) based on the research achievement evaluation for the first 2 years.
D. Details of Support
: Personnel costs and expenses incurred for inviting the Brain Pool fellow.
– Personnel costs of the Brain Pool fellow: KRW 3~17 million per month
(Based on the level of salary to his/her original affiliate of the Brain Pool fellow)
※ For corporate research institutes, only 70% of personnel costs will be supported.
– Invitation Expenses: up to KRW 17.6 million (airfare, child education subsidies, moving expenses (for those who participate in a 12-month project or more), insurance premiums, etc.)
How to apply and what documents to submit.
A. Recruitment announcement period: June 5th (Wed.) 2019 ~ July 31st (Wed.) 2019 by 18:00
B. Application submission period: June 24th (Mon.) 2019 ~ July 31st (Wed.) 2019 by 18:00
※ Approval from their host institutions on ERND: by July 31, 2019 (Wed.), (6 p.m.)
- 사업명: 2019년도 해외고급과학자초빙사업(BP)
- 선정인원: 50명 내외 (유형1 00명, 유형2 00명)
- 공고기간: 2019.6.5.(수) ~ 2019.7.31.(수)
- 접수마감일 : 2019.7.31.(수) 18:00
- 문의처: 한국연구재단 국제연구협력팀 (02-3460-5624)
- 과제계획서 검토를 위해 지원하시는 연구자분께서는 늦어도 7월 29일(월)까지 과제계획서를 연구관리팀 유일한에게 전달하여 주시기 바랍니다.