[Wellcome Trust Leap] HOPE Program ($50M Program in Human Organs, Physiology, and Engineering)
|담당자[ person in charge ]||김민주||관련분야[ Related research area ]|
|연락처[ Contacts ]||052-217-1454||이메일[ E-mail ]||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|부처명[ Goverment department ]||Non-Profit Organization in London, the UK||공고기관[ Announcing institute ]||Wellcome Trust|
|공고일[ Announcement date ]||2020.11.13||접수마감일[ Deadline ]||2020.11.30|
|연구지원팀 접수마감일[ Deadline for Research supporting team ]||2020.11.30|
1. Deadline for Application
: before midnight, 1 Dec 2020, at 12:00am EST
2. Research Duration
: 3 years
: Award amounts will be dependent on specific proposals and work selected for funding.
: Researchers at university and research institutions, for-profit (including venture-backed) companies, and government or nonprofit research organizations around the world
5. How to Apply
: Upload the abstract and submit the application on the application portal.
* Wellcome Trust will remind you when the application portal is open 48 hours before the submission deadline.
HOPE will focus on two goals:
1) creating a multi-organ platform that recreates human immunological responses with sufficient fidelity to double the predictive value of a preclinical trial with respect to the efficacy, toxicity, and immunogenicity of therapeutic interventions targeting cancer and autoimmune and infectious diseases
2) demonstrating the advances needed to restore organ function using cultivated organs or biological/synthetic hybrid systems that double the five-year survival rate of patients on replacement therapy or awaiting organ transplantation.
7. Contact Information
: Please send an email with your question to HOPE@wellcomeleap.org.
8. Person in Charge at UNIST
– Research Management Team, Minjoo Kim (1454)