Supply Chain Management and IT
His research interests lie in the area of the value of IT in supply chains, with a focus on issues related to a) supply chain information governance and b) the impact of supply chain IT on performance. Accordingly, his current research centers around examining how the governance of supply chain information flows translates to superior organizational performance and how IT/ Analytics can affect supply chain performance and organizational performance, especially in a healthcare context.
Supply chain information governance, Supply chain analytics/ IT, Healthcare supply chains
Research Keywords and Topics
• Governance of supply chain information flows
공급망에서의 정보 흐름 거버넌스
• Supply chain analytics/ IT
공급망 애널리틱스 및 IT
• Healthcare supply chains
1) Lee, Youngsu, In, Joonhwan, and Lee, Seung Jun (forthcoming). Social media engagement, service complexity, and experiential quality in U.S. hospitals. Journal of Services Marketing
2) In, Joonhwan, Bradley, Randy, Bichescu, Bogdan, and Smith, Antoinette (2019). Breaking the Chain: GPO Changes and Hospital Supply Chain Efficiency. International Journal of Production Economics, 218 (December), pp. 297–307.
3) Bradley, Randy, Esper, Terry, In, Joonhwan, Lee, Kang Bok, Bichescu, Bogdan, and Byrd, Terry (2018). “The Joint Use of RFID and EDI: Implications for Hospital Performance,” Production and Operations Management, 27(11), pp. 2071-2090.