Translational Multiscale Biofluidics
멀티스케일 응용생체유체연구실관련기사 바로가기
Translational Multiscale Biofluidics Laboratory is actively studying problems involving multiscale biological fluids that are related to disease models and developing biomedical devices translated into commercial products and new “theranostic” strategies. We aim to develop biomedical devices that enable to diagnose diseases in an early stage and new therapeutic strategies for treating diseases effectively. We extensively collaborate with clinical investigators, industrial partners, and start-ups. TMB Lab is a diverse group of members who have a broad range of expertise in engineering, physics, and medical research.
Microfluidics, lab on a chip, biochip, organ-on-a-chip, diagnostics, therapeutics, magnetic separation, infectious diseases, nanotechnology
microbiome, stem cell engineering, cardiovascular diseases
Research Keywords and Topics
Biomedical devices, Infectious disease, Extracorporeal device for therapeutic applications, Organ-on-a-chip, Regenerative engineering, Cancer-on-a-chip, Metastasis, Microfluidics, Nanobiotechnology, Magnetophoresis, Nanobiosensor, Cell separation, Cell Biology, Tissue Engineering, Microfabrication Techniques, Mechanobiology, Vascular biology, Angiogenesis
1. Small, Advection flows-enhanced magnetic separation for high-throughput bacteria separation from undiluted whole blood, Soo Hyun Jung, Seyong Kwon, Eujin Um, Sungyoung Choi*, Joo H. Kang*, 2018; 14(34) e1801731.
2. Small, Optimization of Pathogen Capture in Flowing Fluids with Magnetic Nanoparticles. Kang JH, Um E, Diaz A, Driscoll H, Rodas MJ, Domansky K, Watters AL, Super M, Stone HA, Ingber DE., 2015; 11 (42), 5657-5666.
3. Nature Medicine, An extracorporeal blood-cleansing device for sepsis therapy. Kang JH, Super M, Yung CW, Cooper RM, Domansky K, Graveline AR, Mammoto T, Berthet JB, Tobin H, Cartwright MJ, et al., 2014;20(10):1211-1216.
1. 미세경사구조물을 이용한 자기영동분리방법, 강주헌, 정수현, (2019.10)
2. 질병진단을 위한 전혈 분석용 통합 랩온어칩기술, 강주헌, 권세용, 오지웅 (2020. 05)
- LA. 생명과학
- LA07. 융합바이오
- LA0701. 바이오칩
- 건강한 생명사회 지향
- 021300. 바이오 칩/센서기술
- 녹색기술관련 과제 아님
- 녹색기술관련 과제 아님
- 999. 녹색기술 관련과제 아님
- BT 분야
- 보건의료 관련응용
- 020215. 기능성 바이오소재 기반기술